After Facebook, Whatsapp is the most popular social media app, which is being widely used by the people. In fact, its popularity is skyrocketing, and its member base is growing steadily, each day. Each and every smart phone user makes use of whatsapp for interacting with other people. So, it is quite hard to believe that there could be any kind of issues on this app. The basic features of chat, social network, and easy-to-use interface, makes it quite appealing to the people. But, still, whatsapp lacks features, which could have made it outstanding.
Given below are some features, which could be added to the Whatsapp wish list:
- Conversation threading: Group chats can become quite long and exhaustive, sometimes. The app could thread the relevant conversations in group chat, so that it could be easier to read, and browse through.
- Secret Chat: One whatsapp improvement could be the secret chat. This can allow you to have secret chats with the contacts. By setting up a chat destruction time, the chat could be automatically destructed and deleted, once the chat was over.
- Unlimited Stickers: Unlike other apps, there are limited stickers on whatsapp.
- Limited capability for file sharing: The capability for sharing files is limited, and there are certain restrictions to them.
- Limitation on the number of members: One cannot create groups with lots of members. There are limitations on that.
- Mobile Number Privacy
- Integration with all other apps
- Games: There are not many games inside whatsapp
- Notifications of friends: One suggested item, which can be added to the whatsapp wishlist is to send notifications, when friends join the app.
- Password protection: The app does not protect the individual and group chats. And, it could lead to unsolicited access. This could be one whatsapp improvement.
Well, we can see that Whatsapp lacks features, and these features could have made the app unbeatable. So, there is still scope for another player in this market. Basechat, which is the clone script of Whatsapp, can help in filling this gap. BaseChat is professional networking app, which is exactly like Whatsapp, and adds all the whatsapp wishlist features to it, which means that along with the basic features of whatsapp, it also has features, which Whatsapp lacks. It works on Android and iPhone devices, and provides group and individual chat passwords, along with separate listing for group chats. One can add up to 500 members to the group, and a person can also have secret chats.